Need help picking a new Case!!! Thank You!! :)

Sep 2, 2018
So recently I have received the option to upgrade to a 1080ti, and am going to jump on it regardless of the 2000's series cards due to pricing. My case however is too small to fit the 1080ti and have narrowed down between the Fractal Design Meshify c and the Phanteks enthoo pro m with the halo rgb fans. The pricing I have found is $88.95 plus $12 shipping for the Fractal and $104 free shipping plus $10mir for Phantek case. I think both look nice but my main concern is cooling since I use a top mounted radiator for cpu. Any other suggestions in the $100-120 I would also appreciate!! Thank You!

Solution
I like Corsair's options and feel supremely confident in their offerings given my build which uses an Obsidian 550D. They've got something for every flavor: Be it air or water cooling, ATX, ITX, or micro ATX, large or small... and anything in between. Antec makes some nice cases as well and used one that still lives on with my mom's rig. There's no shortage of good stuff out there to fit any budget or needs.

Choose wisely though and weigh all your options. Get eyes and hands on if you can.
I like Corsair's options and feel supremely confident in their offerings given my build which uses an Obsidian 550D. They've got something for every flavor: Be it air or water cooling, ATX, ITX, or micro ATX, large or small... and anything in between. Antec makes some nice cases as well and used one that still lives on with my mom's rig. There's no shortage of good stuff out there to fit any budget or needs.

Choose wisely though and weigh all your options. Get eyes and hands on if you can.

Solution
For 100 bucks and rgb, this is the case to get : lian li Lan cool one digital. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112587&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

If it's a 240/280 rad for the cpu, the H500 allows for front mounting cuz u just got a 120mm top fan mount [ less clearance for rad. So no rad placement in the top] now this sucks in hot air from the front rad for the 1080ti. This also means less gpu length clearance cuz of the front mounted rad.

Dunno abt the enthoo pro. Lancool one has enough space for top mount rad as you can see from the pictures. This allows fresh air for both gpu and cpu.