[SOLVED] Need help picking gpu

Dec 16, 2020
Im very confused on which gpu to pick, the rx 5600xt, rx 5700, rtx 2060, or evga rtx 2060 KO. I wouldve picked amd gpus but i have heard that theyre unstable and have had crashes / black screens but very good performance. On the other hand the RTX 2060 seemed good but at that price wouldnt the RX have better value? Also in my country these are the only 4 gpus that fit my budget

Im pairing it with a Ryzen 5 3600
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Solution
5600XT is certainly the slowest here. RX5700 is a little faster then the stock 2060, maybe 10%.

2060 KO is neat if you do anything other than games. Actually a 2080 die with cores disabled, so has some better memory subsystems behind it. Makes it much better at calculations.

I suppose if you are just going for raw FPS, the RX 5700. If you want any of Nvidia's neat features like RTX or some of their video decoding stuff, that is another factor to consider.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
5600XT is certainly the slowest here. RX5700 is a little faster then the stock 2060, maybe 10%.

2060 KO is neat if you do anything other than games. Actually a 2080 die with cores disabled, so has some better memory subsystems behind it. Makes it much better at calculations.

I suppose if you are just going for raw FPS, the RX 5700. If you want any of Nvidia's neat features like RTX or some of their video decoding stuff, that is another factor to consider.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS