[SOLVED] Need help picking monitor

Elrynon

Honorable
May 15, 2014
Hey all,
I THOUGHT I felt confident in looking for a monitor but after two days of reading/researching my brain feels like it's going to explode. I need help choosing between these 4 monitors (or a better recommendation if it's in the $250-$350 range). OR....do I wait until closer to black friday to see what kind of sales that might bring out? Thanks!

32GK650F-B
ED323QUR Abidpx
AG273QCX

Last edited:
Solution
The AG273QCX option is best in my opinion on your list, it has 1ms response time, HDR with 400 nit peak brightness, 1440p, 144hz. Hell I might look into getting this one. My second choice on your list is the first option, the LG, because it's 32" but the response time (5ms) and color brightness isn't better than the AOC brand. So it's up to you to decide between either size or color quality.

I'd also wait till black friday, usually monitors are main products that go on sale.
The AG273QCX option is best in my opinion on your list, it has 1ms response time, HDR with 400 nit peak brightness, 1440p, 144hz. Hell I might look into getting this one. My second choice on your list is the first option, the LG, because it's 32" but the response time (5ms) and color brightness isn't better than the AOC brand. So it's up to you to decide between either size or color quality.

I'd also wait till black friday, usually monitors are main products that go on sale.

Reactions: Elrynon
Solution