[SOLVED] Need help picking motherboard, case and maybe ram

Sep 23, 2022
I have asked on multpile different places different times such as reddit and discord but my question never receives a response due to how lengthy it is. Basically I have a fully built pc that I have upgraded over the years but I want to get a new motherboard because my current one only supports ddr3 ram at 1600mhz max. While I am at it my case is really small so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a case that has good airflow as a first priorty that is also big enough for my specs and maybe is trasnparent so I can see into it without taking off the sidepanels?

Here are my specs I want everything I currently have to be compatible with the motherboard pick except for the ram since I am planning on upgrading to ddr4.
Specs:
CPU: i7-4790k
GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
RAM: 16gb DDR3 1600mhz
SSD: sandisk sdssda-1T00
HDD: Hitachi HDP725050GLA360
Motherboard: ASrock H81M-HDS

Sep 23, 2022
Yes.

Any individual component upgrade from that platform means a change of everything else as well.
Almost certainly including a replacement PSU as well.
Thanks for the help I have not been able to get a response anywhere else. I think the psu would be ok since I way overshot wattage when I was selecting one to purchase. I guess I will stay with the setup I have now and just buy a prebuilt or make a full new build when I get older. Have a good day.

I have asked on multpile different places different times such as reddit and discord but my question never receives a response due to how lengthy it is. Basically I have a fully built pc that I have upgraded over the years but I want to get a new motherboard because my current one only supports ddr3 ram at 1600mhz max. While I am at it my case is really small so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a case that has good airflow as a first priorty that is also big enough for my specs and maybe is trasnparent so I can see into it without taking off the sidepanels?

Here are my specs I want everything I currently have to be compatible with the motherboard pick except for the ram since I am planning on upgrading to ddr4.
Specs:
CPU: i7-4790k
GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
RAM: 16gb DDR3 1600mhz
SSD: sandisk sdssda-1T00
HDD: Hitachi HDP725050GLA360
Motherboard: ASrock H81M-HDS
What country are you located and what is your budget?