Question Need help picking out a new case that looks good and has great cooling

TheAspiringNerd

Reputable
Jan 22, 2016
So I've seen a few cases whilst some of them looked great; they either didn't support the radiator size I needed, too expensive & didn't have USB C.

For instance I really like the Lian Li O11 Dynamic but I'm unsure as many people have said it's hit or miss in terms of the radiators fitting (I have an x72)
I need something that has good airflow as I intend to install a 9900k as well as a 360mm AIO. I also don't want something plain/bland (USB C is a must).

My budget max is around £200-240.

Bit more details, I plan on installing a few Noctua fans on the case and replace the radiators fans with noctua fans too.

TheAspiringNerd

Reputable
Jan 22, 2016
There's a handful of builds that use the O11 Dynamic and X72 so it should work fine on top as exhaust.
https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/by_part/Hwkj4D#h=652

With such a clear case though I'd maximize airflow, as well as asthetics, and load it up with fans on the sides as well as bottom.
Will probably get more fans once I get more money. I've ordered 3 Noctua NF-F12 IndustrialPPC 2000RPM PWM as case fans. Debated on the C700P as this the Lian li case seems like it would benefit from an RGB set up, that or I could just get the black case.

WildCard999

Titan
Will probably get more fans once I get more money. I've ordered 3 Noctua NF-F12 IndustrialPPC 2000RPM PWM as case fans. Debated on the C700P as this the Lian li case seems like it would benefit from an RGB set up, that or I could just get the black case.
Those Noctua's are nice, the Lian Li does look good in RGB but I would think even a non RGB version would look nice as long as everything was kept clean cable wise. You could even go RGB strips if you wanted to add it in later without having to swap out the fans.

TheAspiringNerd

Reputable
Jan 22, 2016
Those Noctua's are nice, the Lian Li does look good in RGB but I would think even a non RGB version would look nice as long as everything was kept clean cable wise. You could even go RGB strips if you wanted to add it in later without having to swap out the fans.

Main concern about this case is airflow since my current case is under the desk near the wall, the Lian li does not have a rear exhaust but rather a side one. Probably would have to opt in for the Air model

Reactions: WildCard999