need help picking out an asus xonar sound card

hello everyone,

i am looking at getting an asus xonar card since my HT omega Striker doesn't work properly with windows 10 (HT omega current driver doesn't work right with windows 10) so i am trying to find an asus xonar sound card that has a port for a digital coaxial connection.. i am trying to see if i can get one for under 200.00 CAD

Solution
Just as a work around with your existing sound card, have you tried installing your HT|Omega drivers under compatibility mode:
Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility Tab>Windows 7/8 [from drop down menu]
or on an elevated command
Right click installer>Run as Administrator

Prior to doing so you will need to disable automatic device driver update feature

In spite of the above workarounds, if the sound card is not yet working as intended then you'd be best served by letting us know of your full system's specs that you're currently working on. With that being said you could try and look into these Xonar cards that provide a coaxial output but you may want to provide additional information of...

Lutfij

Titan
Just as a work around with your existing sound card, have you tried installing your HT|Omega drivers under compatibility mode:
Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility Tab>Windows 7/8 [from drop down menu]
or on an elevated command
Right click installer>Run as Administrator

Prior to doing so you will need to disable automatic device driver update feature

In spite of the above workarounds, if the sound card is not yet working as intended then you'd be best served by letting us know of your full system's specs that you're currently working on. With that being said you could try and look into these Xonar cards that provide a coaxial output but you may want to provide additional information of your system with your audio equipment as well since audio equipment's are sometimes a hassle to work if the right connectors aren't met. It might also be possible that the audio equipment you're working with can take advantage of another form of connectivity?

Solution