Question Need help pleas

May 19, 2019
I'm having issues with my GPU usage suddenly dropping off while playing pubg. I updated some drivers through driver booster the other day then after they where done my PC blue screened so I recovered everything from just before the driver update. Since then while I'm gaming my game stutters every now and then and I notice through afterburner every time it happens my GPU usage drops. I've already tried reinstalling my nvidia drivers and it also happens with or without my gpu overclocked.
ZOTAC RTX 2070 amp extreme
AMD ryzen 2700x
Asrock x470 gaming k4 board
Gskill ripjaw 2x8gb
Windows 10 pro 64

Any ideas this is driving me crazy thanks

You identify updating 'some drivers' and the blue screen afterwards, I would consider rolling back the drivers which were updated and see how performance is.

Googling around there are questions about Driver Booster's function (reportedly it can install the wrong driver).

What is "driver booster" ?
Sounds ominous to me

https://www.viruspup.com/kb/is-iobit-driver-booster-safe.html

VirusTotal-Review-of-Driver-Booster.jpg

May 19, 2019
Yeah I realize it now I was trying to find something to get my creative sound blaster to work something is messed up with it. I seen it on a forum to use that program to update the drivers and now this is where I'm at. Everything's fine since I recovered and saved profile from just before the issue but now I'm getting the stutter and random lag in games and can't figure out why. I've ran an antivirus software and haven't come up with anything and deleted the program but this issue is still persisting.

I have a gtx 1080 ti and at 3440 x 1440p monitor and still experience GPU load drops as you described. I even experience this in BLOPS IIII but when I play a game hosted locally the GPU load stays pegged. In conclusion, based on my own experiences, that specific game mode and game optimization is the source for the sporadic gpu load and there isn't really much you can do about it. The blue screens is a whole different story, but I wanted you to realize just because your experiencing GPU performance irregularities does not always mean the fault is with your system.

May 19, 2019
That's the thing thought before the whole blue screen issue it ran great every game I played was smooth as silk. Now I'm getting this stutter as I've described since the blue screen happened.