[SOLVED] Need help quick on evga hybrid cooled gpu install

DeumBelli

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2014
this is my first time installing any kind of aio and what im trying to install is the evga 3080 hybrid cooled card.

the problem is there are 4 cables coming from the fans/rad and i know 2 of them are the fans and came pre wired into a single cable leading to the gpu. However there are 2 other cables i have no idea what they are far or where to plug them and i have no paper to help me. Its 2 cables that both have a male and female 3 prong coming from them.Can someone tell me where these cables go?

i would post a pic but i dont know how from mobile

Solution
ARGB headers: and one side of the connector has a little arrow on it. Those are 5v(3pin), and must be plugged into a 5v ARGB header on your motherboard to control the ARGB.
Yes, they can be daisy chained, if you're short a 5v header, or want to reserve one.
It's what the guy shows here at 11:45, right?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
ARGB headers: and one side of the connector has a little arrow on it. Those are 5v(3pin), and must be plugged into a 5v ARGB header on your motherboard to control the ARGB.
Yes, they can be daisy chained, if you're short a 5v header, or want to reserve one.
It's what the guy shows here at 11:45, right?

Solution