[SOLVED] Need Help/Recommendations on Building A Gaming/Streaming/Editing PC ($1500 Budget)

Feb 15, 2019
The PC will be used for Gaming, Streaming, and Editing. I know that, ideally, a 2 PC setup is best for streaming, but it's more affordable at this time to try one system. Peripherals also need to be considered for the budget. It needs to be fairly quiet. No RGB necessary, I'm after performance, but won't scoff at some aesthetics. Ideally a Black/Red/White Color Scheme. High Framerates. 1080p On Ultra/Max Settings and 1440p at a mix of High and Max. In essence I'd like to stream at 1080p, possible 1080p60 (I'm aware that's dependent mainly on bitrate in regards to what comes out the other end), while being able to play 1440p on my end, or at least on my own time.

Approximate Purchase Date: Within A Month Or Two

Budget Range: $1500 All In Budget (Would be willing to go a little above for the perfect build)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Streaming, Editing, Recording & Editing Audio, Casual Use

Are you buying a monitor: Yes, must be considered in Budget

Parts to Upgrade: Everything, it's a from scratch build

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts:
No preference, am willing to use multiple sources for best deal

Parts Preferences: I'm under the impression that going the AMD route would be the best bang for buck, both CPU & GPU Wise, but am open to anything

Overclocking: Yes; as ≥ 4.0GHZ as possible

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: Take into account a 1440p IPS Freesync (and/or High Refresh rate) Monitor in the budget

Additional Comments: Reiterating info from above. It needs to be fairly quiet. No RGB necessary, I'm after performance, but won't scoff at some aesthetics. Ideally a Black/Red/White Color Scheme. High Framerates. 1080p On Ultra/Max Settings and 1440p at a mix of High and Max. In essence I'd like to stream at 1080p, possible 1080p60 (I'm aware thats dependent mainly on bitrate in regards to what comes out the other end), while being able to play 1440p on my end, or at least on my own time.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: Going to get into Gaming and Streaming/Uploading Content

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Solution
I’m not an expert but i made this build to give you an idea what you can get with your budget. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xr7mzY, Btw you should consider getting a 1080P monitor since you are going to be streaming and there’s almost no difference, but if you really want a 1440P monitor you will have to cut the overclocking and (or) the GPU to make it fit since they are more expensive.

And remember as i said, i’m not any expert so just use this to help you making the most powerful pc you can do with your budget.
Feb 16, 2019
I’m not an expert but i made this build to give you an idea what you can get with your budget. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xr7mzY, Btw you should consider getting a 1080P monitor since you are going to be streaming and there’s almost no difference, but if you really want a 1440P monitor you will have to cut the overclocking and (or) the GPU to make it fit since they are more expensive.

And remember as i said, i’m not any expert so just use this to help you making the most powerful pc you can do with your budget.

Solution