[SOLVED] NEED HELP! Recover deleted partition. (MS-DOS) FAT

Sep 23, 2020
So hello guys, I am using a MBP A1502 retina display. So a few weeks ago, I decided to install windows in my mac through bootcamp. I have 3 partitions: Apple,C:Bootcamp and D: drive. Yesterday, I find that the windows partition is not enough for me since I have big files. So I reinstalled windows and deleted and partitioned the D:drive again. Just after installing windows, I realized I have 1 file that is very important in the previous windows version. I really want to recover it, is there any way?

Solution
If the drive is an SSD, then your data have most probably been TRIM-ed. Your only DIY avenue is to clone the drive, sector by sector, and then run data recovery software against the clone. The longer the SSD is powered on, the more likely it is that TRIM will have erased your data.
If the drive is an SSD, then your data have most probably been TRIM-ed. Your only DIY avenue is to clone the drive, sector by sector, and then run data recovery software against the clone. The longer the SSD is powered on, the more likely it is that TRIM will have erased your data.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan
I reinstalled windows and deleted and partitioned the D:drive again
That "1 file that is very important " is almost certainly gone.

This is specifically what full drive backups are for. You can't "forget" "that one file".