Question Need help regarding (MSI Trusted Platform Module 2.0) fitting MSI 600 series Motherboards.

hicks451

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
Hi all,

I have just built myself a new gaming PC with a new Asus router but before I finish booting everything up for the first time and loading the Windows OS plus drivers I would also like to buy a TCP module for added security when encrypting my data but from what I can see myself it looks like the MSI TCP 2.0 module only fits up to the 500 series motherboards so I was hoping if anyone could help me regarding a MSI TCP module that would work with my 600 series motherboard or more information on if we still have to wait for MSI to release a TCP module for the 600 series MB or whether the MSI TCP 2.0 module can work with the MSI 600 range MB?
Any help and advice on this matter would be much appreciated and I would be very grateful for any help I can get before I finally finish getting my PC completed. Many thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I have just built myself a new gaming PC with a new Asus router but before I finish booting everything up for the first time and loading the Windows OS plus drivers I would also like to buy a TCP module for added security when encrypting my data but from what I can see myself it looks like the MSI TCP 2.0 module only fits up to the 500 series motherboards so I was hoping if anyone could help me regarding a MSI TCP module that would work with my 600 series motherboard or more information on if we still have to wait for MSI to release a TCP module for the 600 series MB or whether the MSI TCP 2.0 module can work with the MSI 600 range MB?
Any help and advice on this matter would be much appreciated and I would be very grateful for any help I can get before I finally finish getting my PC completed. Many thanks in advance.
Which MB and CPU ? Anything newer than 5 years ago already has TPU 2.0 in the processor and BIOS can enable it

Reactions: hicks451