Need help replacing missing system files

Scorpio3002

Reputable
Dec 24, 2015
Hi, I'm having some troubles with my laptop (running Windows 8, 64-bit). I've run into a couple problems with some missing dll files, so I did a scan with Windows Resource Protection, and there were about four errors that it wasn't able to fix. They are:

"Amd64\CNBJ2530.DPB" of prncacla.inf, Version = 6.2.9200.16430 (different version than I've found on any google search for help)
msdatsrc.tlb
msdelta.dll
msdmo.dll

The Amd64 file is the only one that isn't missing. All the others are nowhere to be found in their home location, and corrupted in the store. I've tried looking for a RELIABLE place that I can download them, but haven't found anything. All I've been told is that I can either load them from the install CD that came with the laptop (which got lost some time in the last three years), or copy them from a computer with the same OS (which I don't have. I have two other two computers in my house, but they are running 8.1 and 10). Does anybody know where I can get a copy of these?

Scorpio3002

Reputable
Dec 24, 2015

Sorry, didn't realize they were actually copyright. I figured since the microsoft website actually recommends copying them from other computers, there was some wiggle room.

How would I go about repair installing windows without the boot CD?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media <-- Make one and no more excuses ;)

Scorpio3002

Reputable
Dec 24, 2015

This guide is for 8.1. Does this work for Windows 8.0? Tried installing 8.1 last year, caused a total system crash, had to refresh. I've heard other people with the same laptop had similar problems.