Question NEED HELP. SLI AIO 2080 ti or SLI Triple Fan OC 2080 ti.

younus1932

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
Hello Guys,

I am in the market to buy a SLI 2080ti. But i am confused if i should buy a triple fan 2080ti or the AIO. Money is entirely not a factor, so please help me making a decision with your expertise.

When suggesting an option please also mention which brand you are suggesting.

Becuase i am a noob i dont want to get into LN2 or full loop liquid setup. SO please dont advice that.

Please note - I am in Dubai , so my ambiance is usually HOT.

Please help me to decide.

If you have to have 2080ti SLI I would do a custom liquid cooled loop. This way you won't experience thermal throttling.

Thermal throttle? My FTW 3 Ultra gaming doing 2085MHz core and +1450 on the memory stayed under 66*c on fire strike. I run into a voltage limit well before a thermal issue.

The bigger question is what motherboard are you using? will the cards be stacked right on top of each other or can you get a gap between them?

I would go air first then if the issue comes up of overheating then switch to a custom loop. The issue with AIO units is you will have 2 cards, the tubes are only so long so where do you mount the second rad.

If you want to stay with a 2080 ti then go for a kingpin version, if you want to move up go for the titan RTX.

Thermal throttle? My FTW 3 Ultra gaming doing 2085MHz core and +1450 on the memory stayed under 66*c on fire strike. I run into a voltage limit well before a thermal issue.

The bigger question is what motherboard are you using? will the cards be stacked right on top of each other or can you get a gap between them?

I would go air first then if the issue comes up of overheating then switch to a custom loop. The issue with AIO units is you will have 2 cards, the tubes are only so long so where do you mount the second rad.

If you want to stay with a 2080 ti then go for a kingpin version, if you want to move up go for the titan RTX.
Oh, you have those temps in SLI? As OP stated he wants to run in SLI.