Need help, Slow loading web pages and programs.

Oct 14, 2018
So basically I've been having trouble with my monitor going black when playing games but I manage to fix that by unplugging and replugging my HDMI cable from the back of my computer, but recently it happened and ever since then my Web pages and even programs on my computer (i.e steam, ect) have been taking forever to load and mind you with the web pages I have just a little over 100mb internet so that can't be an issue and as for the programs I have no idea.

I've tried to restart both my computer and modem/router and nothing has worked, I've also tried defragmention, disk clean up and run malwarebytes but nothing, so now I'm comming on here asking for smarter people to help me, because it's rather annoying as you can imagine.

If anymore details that I may have forgot to mention is needed just let me know and I'll try my best, and if it's of any help what so ever the game I played or tried to play when this started was Elder Scrolls Online.

Oct 14, 2018
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DESKTOP-U1BV2TB
System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model G20AJ
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU All
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0703, 4/29/2015
SMBIOS Version 2.8
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoard Model Not Available
BaseBoard Name Base Board
Platform Role Desktop
Secure Boot State On
PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17134.285"
User Name DESKTOP-U1BV2TB\Brenden
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.94 GB
Available Physical Memory 3.84 GB
Total Virtual Memory 12.4 GB
Available Virtual Memory 5.53 GB
Page File Space 4.50 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Kernel DMA Protection Off
Virtualization-based security Not enabled
Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

Hope that is what you're looking for, I'm not very knowledgeable when getting deep into this stuff.

kinda, i see you are running a 4790 8gb ram and win10. what GPU and power supply make and model. it appears to be a power supply issue but need a little more info. is it only happening when playing games? or basically when there's a load on the PC? you could try resetting windows but back up any important info first.

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know my power supply and GPU is the video card right? so it's a GeForce GTX 760 and yes only when I play games.