[SOLVED] Need help to choose GPU

Cutter@4

Prominent
Nov 25, 2020
I'm having a tight budget and I'm stuck between 1660 super Asus Tuf 3x version and gigabyte 3x version!
My pc specifications is this
*Asus Tuf B450-m plus motherboard
*Gamemax 550w 80+ gold PSU
16GB DDR4 2999mhz Teamforce Tuf 28GBram kit
*Aigo lair CPU cooler
*Kingston 256GB SSD
*2TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5 Hard drive
*Fantech AERO CG80 casing with good air intake
*Samsung syanmaster 1080pFullHD 75hz monitor

I'm most consernd about build quality of gigabyte cards has some issues according to the Google,and will Asus Tuf version will last at least 5 years?my room ambient temperature 🌡 about 34-36°C during Day time! which card will give me best cooling performance and longevity???

Solution
Thanks for your help!I'm concerned about durability in dust environment, and I've heard Rx cards has less optimization than Nvidia in many games,can you please explain that 🙏🙏
Yes.. some people reported that they are facing driver issue on AMD cards...

It's all up to you.. that which card you want to buy.. personally I like GTX 1660 super and RTX 2060...

1660Ti is more powerful than 1660super.. but don't know why it's price is more than 1660 super..

I suggest you to choose RTX 2060 or GTX 1660 super..
If you are stuck between Asus and Gigabyte..then choose that brand which provides good service.. I think it is asus...
By the way.. which Processor do you have?

I have a suggestion, if you can buy RX5600 or GTX 1660Ti then these cards are better than GTX 1660 super... And have relative price...

I prefer brands
Msi > Asus > Gigabyte > Zotac / Sapphire > Colorful/powercolor > Galax > inno3D

Based on their after sale service..

Reactions: Cutter@4

Cutter@4

Prominent
Nov 25, 2020
If you are stuck between Asus and Gigabyte..then choose that brand which provides good service.. I think it is asus...
By the way.. which Processor do you have?

I have a suggestion, if you can buy RX5600 or GTX 1660Ti then these cards are better than GTX 1660 super... And have relative price...

I prefer brands
Msi > Asus > Gigabyte > Zotac / Sapphire > Colorful/powercolor > Galax > inno3D

Based on their after sale service..
I have i5-10400f processer

Cutter@4

Prominent
Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for your help!I'm concerned about durability in dust environment, and I've heard Rx cards has less optimization than Nvidia in many games,can you please explain that 🙏🙏

Yes.. some people reported that they are facing driver issue on AMD cards...

It's all up to you.. that which card you want to buy.. personally I like GTX 1660 super and RTX 2060...

1660Ti is more powerful than 1660super.. but don't know why it's price is more than 1660 super..

I suggest you to choose RTX 2060 or GTX 1660 super..

Reactions: Cutter@4
Solution

TRENDING THREADS