Need help to choose PC case!

Solution
My profile picture is of my P400. I painted the HDD bay covers white so it should give you a good idea of what the black with white trim looks like. I love the P series cases and my personal favorite is the black with white trim. It just looks cleaner to me. However, your components are mostly black so if you want a sharp contrast then go for the glacier white with black accents. If you want a subtle look with a touch of white then do the black with white accents.

Jwpanz

Honorable
My profile picture is of my P400. I painted the HDD bay covers white so it should give you a good idea of what the black with white trim looks like. I love the P series cases and my personal favorite is the black with white trim. It just looks cleaner to me. However, your components are mostly black so if you want a sharp contrast then go for the glacier white with black accents. If you want a subtle look with a touch of white then do the black with white accents.

Solution

Jwpanz

Honorable

I mean, I don't want to tell you what to do with your build as it's yours to build. However, if it were up to me, I would do the black case with white accents. White cases show dirt, dust, and scuffs more than black cases.

mikkeldk1

Prominent
Nov 24, 2017

Thank you C-: