Question Need help to find out which driver is best to install for intel graphics HD 510

Jul 13, 2019
I have this notebook - Lenovo V310, 4GB ram, win 10 home version 1803, Intel Pentium Dual Core 4405, HD 510 and as u can imagine it cant handle games very good. Though im interested only in 1 game - world of tanks. Currently i get roughly 22-35 FPS with minimal settings, so i was wondering if changing the video card driver could help little bit to get few more FPS. Current driver version is 21.20.16.4550. I tried the auto-update option, but its saying that the driver is up to date, though apparently there are many other versions of this driver out there. But im definitely not a PC expert, so not sure if it safe to change the current driver and moreover would it make any difference?

You should only install drivers from your laptop maker's website as the components are custom made, this means drivers from elsewhere will most likely be incompatible.
If it says driver is already the latest then believe it ---- the newer versions you may see elsewhere do not apply to your specific custom-made components so do not be misled.
Your laptop does not have gaming specs anyway -- drivers can't change that basic fact. Get a gaming laptop or just settle for what your current one can & can't do.

Jul 13, 2019
You should only install drivers from your laptop maker's website as the components are custom made, this means drivers from elsewhere will most likely be incompatible.
If it says driver is already the latest then believe it ---- the newer versions you may see elsewhere do not apply to your specific custom-made components so do not be misled.
Your laptop does not have gaming specs anyway -- drivers can't change that basic fact. Get a gaming laptop or just settle for what your current one can & can't do.
OK, thx for the info.

Jul 13, 2019
hey guys, actually i found a solution to my FPS problem, yesterday i watched this video on youtube
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plgfUY5oQ0E
and after changing the power management settings (from balanced mode to maximum performance) i got a pretty big FPS boost, it went from 22-35 (balanced mode) to 40-60 (maximum performance) FPS, making the WoT game enjoyable again. Couldnt believe my eyes that 1 simple change in settings could make such a huge difference, wow.