Need help to get Windows 10 to detect hard drives after data wipe

G

I am prepping to disassemble my current gaming PC build since I will be reusing the case for a new build. I plan to sell my old hard drives and SSD after I have the new gaming PC built. I used a DBAN Data Wiping Software disc using its default settings to wipe two of my 2TB hard drive discs before I remove them from my current build. After about 18 hours, both drives were wiped. I wish to note that Windows 10 is installed in my SSD and that I did not do any data wiping on the SSD. After I restarted my PC, Windows 10 did not list the two hard drives on the This PC menu. I want to run a scan of the hard drvies to make sure all personal data was wiped before I remove them. How do I get Windows 10 to re-detect the hard drives? Thanks in advance.

G

I did a Print Screen Shot of Disk management, but for some reason I can't paste it into this text box.

Never mind, I used imageshack to upload the screenshot of Disk Management. This should be the link: https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/571x321q90/r/921/i5qVrb.jpg. Now how do I fix this problem?

TRENDING THREADS