Need Help To Identify Maker of DDR400 DIMM card

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

Hello,

I have photographed the sticker numbers from a
DDR 400 DIMM card and wish to post them for people to look
at them and possibly tell me who made these cards.
I am trying to ID the technical specs of this card
to see if they meet the requirements of my Motherboard.
Where may I post these image files for all to see ?

Any help is appreciated.

--
Regards;
gmv

gmv wrote:
|| Hello,
|| I have photographed the sticker numbers from a
|| DDR 400 DIMM card and wish to post them for people to look
|| at them and possibly tell me who made these cards.
|| I am trying to ID the technical specs of this card
|| to see if they meet the requirements of my Motherboard.
|| Where may I post these image files for all to see ?
|| Any help is appreciated.
|| --
|| Regards;
|| gmv

Who's your service provider.?
and if you do a Google of (free image hosting) you'll find a number of
sites.

--
Grouch
www.webcamz.myby.co.uk

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:21:40 GMT, "gmv" <noemail@please.123> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have photographed the sticker numbers from a
>DDR 400 DIMM card and wish to post them for people to look
>at them and possibly tell me who made these cards.
>I am trying to ID the technical specs of this card
>to see if they meet the requirements of my Motherboard.
>Where may I post these image files for all to see ?
>

>Any help is appreciated.

If its in a machine run AIDE32 it will tell you everything
--

E-Mail Addy arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk

10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have photographed the sticker numbers from a
>DDR 400 DIMM card and wish to post them for people to look
>at them and possibly tell me who made these cards.
>I am trying to ID the technical specs of this card
>to see if they meet the requirements of my Motherboard.
>Where may I post these image files for all to see ?
>

>Any help is appreciated.

You could just type them, not only the stickers but the markings
(numbers/letters) on the chips themselves.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:21:40 GMT, "gmv" <noemail@please.123> put
finger to keyboard and composed:

>I have photographed the sticker numbers from a
>DDR 400 DIMM card and wish to post them for people to look
>at them and possibly tell me who made these cards.
>I am trying to ID the technical specs of this card
>to see if they meet the requirements of my Motherboard.
>Where may I post these image files for all to see ?

If your ISP is mchsi.com, then you will have 10MB of personal web
space:
http://www.mymediacom.tv/help/read/publisher_18/2002-01-29.03

- Franc Zabkar

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

Hello,

I got ahold of Aida32 and this is what it tells me
It has a blank area for my motherboard so it
really is not telling me what I need to know.
The question is....is the speeds indicated
the actual speeds of the memory or is that what the
speeds are supposed to be for my motherboard ?
Gigabyte says my memory needs to be DDR 400 but it
does not give me a CL number or a PC number to
get everything correct for this board.

Based upon this report what memory would be comfortable to use ?

My CPU is a Pentium 4 3.0 GHz The memory speed seems a bit slow
for a 3GHz CPU.

Look for <THIS COMPUTER> to see what was found.

[ AIDA32 (c) 1995-2004 Tamas
Miklos ]-------------------------------------------------------------

Version AIDA32 v3.93
Author tamas.miklos@aida32.hu
Homepage http://www.aida32.hu
Report Type Quick Report
Computer
Generator
Operating System
Date 2004-08-28
Time 00:25

[ Memory
Read ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athlon64FX-51 Asus SK8N nForce3Pro-150 Dual PC3200
DDR 5400 MB/s
P4-3.00HT Intel D875PBZ i875P Dual PC3200
DDR 4880 MB/s
P4-3.00HT Albatron PX865PE Pro i865PE Dual PC3200
DDR 3980 MB/s
P4-2.40HT Intel D865PERL i865PE Dual PC3200
DDR 3710 MB/s
P4-2.40A Iwill P4GB iE7205 Dual PC2100
DDR 3560 MB/s
P4-2.40A Intel D850EMV2 i850E Dual PC1066
RDRAM 3240 MB/s
This Computer Gigabyte GA-8S648FX-L SiS648FX
3044 MB/s
AthlonXP 3200+ Shuttle FN45 nForce2-U400 PC3200 DDR
SDRAM 2790 MB/s
P4-2.40A Asus P4SDX SiS655 PC2700 DDR
SDRAM 2670 MB/s
AthlonXP-A 2500+ Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro nForce2-U400 Dual PC2700
DDR 2590 MB/s
AthlonXP 2700+ Chaintech 7NJL1 nForce2-SPP Dual PC2700
DDR 2500 MB/s
AthlonXP 2700+ Asus A7N8X nForce2-SPP Dual PC2700
DDR 2450 MB/s
P4-2.53A Gigabyte GA-8PE667 Ultra i845PE PC2700 DDR
SDRAM 2450 MB/s
P4-3.06HT Asus P4PE i845PE PC2700 DDR
SDRAM 2400 MB/s
P4-2.40A Asus P4S533-E SiS645DX PC2700 DDR
SDRAM 2330 MB/s

The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the
trademarks of their respective owners.

[ AIDA32 (c) 1995-2004 Tamas
Miklos ]-------------------------------------------------------------

Version AIDA32 v3.93
Author tamas.miklos@aida32.hu
Homepage http://www.aida32.hu
Report Type Quick Report
Computer
Generator
Operating System
Date 2004-08-28
Time 00:27

[ Memory
Write ]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athlon64FX-51 Asus SK8N nForce3Pro-150 Dual PC3200
DDR 1750 MB/s
P4-3.00HT Intel D875PBZ i875P Dual PC3200
DDR 1750 MB/s
P4-3.00HT Albatron PX865PE Pro i865PE Dual PC3200
DDR 1700 MB/s
P4-2.40A Intel D850EMV2 i850E Dual PC1066
RDRAM 1330 MB/s
P4-2.40HT Intel D865PERL i865PE Dual PC3200
DDR 1260 MB/s
This Computer Gigabyte GA-8S648FX-L SiS648FX
1215 MB/s
AthlonXP 3200+ Shuttle FN45 nForce2-U400 PC3200 DDR
SDRAM 1120 MB/s
P4-2.40A Asus P4SDX SiS655 PC2700 DDR
SDRAM 1100 MB/s
AthlonXP-A 2500+ Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro nForce2-U400 Dual PC2700
DDR 1000 MB/s
AthlonXP 2700+ Chaintech 7NJL1 nForce2-SPP Dual PC2700
DDR 1000 MB/s
AthlonXP 2700+ Asus A7N8X nForce2-SPP Dual PC2700
DDR 980 MB/s

"The poster formally know as BORG" <borg@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:21:40 GMT, "gmv" <noemail@please.123> wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I have photographed the sticker numbers from a
>>DDR 400 DIMM card and wish to post them for people to look
>>at them and possibly tell me who made these cards.
>>I am trying to ID the technical specs of this card
>>to see if they meet the requirements of my Motherboard.
>>Where may I post these image files for all to see ?
>>

>>Any help is appreciated.
>

> If its in a machine run AIDE32 it will tell you everything
> --
>

> E-Mail Addy arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx <---Rot13 it
> watch out for spam trap in header
>
> Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk
>
> 10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/
>
> http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:00:44 +1000, Franc Zabkar
<fzabkar@optussnet.com.au> wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:21:40 GMT, "gmv" <noemail@please.123> put
>finger to keyboard and composed:
>
>>I have photographed the sticker numbers from a
>>DDR 400 DIMM card and wish to post them for people to look
>>at them and possibly tell me who made these cards.
>>I am trying to ID the technical specs of this card
>>to see if they meet the requirements of my Motherboard.
>>Where may I post these image files for all to see ?
>
>If your ISP is mchsi.com, then you will have 10MB of personal web
>space:
>http://www.mymediacom.tv/help/read/publisher_18/2002-01-29.03
>

>- Franc Zabkar

Try Everest for info on your computer.

http://www.lavalys.com/products.php?lang=en

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

"gmv" <noemail@please.123> wrote:

>I got ahold of Aida32 and this is what it tells me
>It has a blank area for my motherboard so it
>really is not telling me what I need to know.
>The question is....is the speeds indicated
>the actual speeds of the memory or is that what the
>speeds are supposed to be for my motherboard ?
>Gigabyte says my memory needs to be DDR 400 but it
>does not give me a CL number or a PC number to
>get everything correct for this board.

>Based upon this report what memory would be comfortable to use ?

Go to http://www.crucial.com/uk, select your motherboard and it'll
tell you what RAM is compatible.

--
>iv< Paul >iv<

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:21:40 GMT, "gmv" <noemail@please.123> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have photographed the sticker numbers from a
>DDR 400 DIMM card and wish to post them for people to look
>at them and possibly tell me who made these cards.
>I am trying to ID the technical specs of this card
>to see if they meet the requirements of my Motherboard.
>Where may I post these image files for all to see ?
>

>Any help is appreciated.

Just type the module numbers into Google. Works every time.