Question Need help to install my 2.0 USB Drivers.

Jun 22, 2019
Hello , i have problems to install my usb 2.0 drivers on Windows 10 . The thing is that i have 6 usb 2.0 ports , and all the drivers i have are 1.1 , i checked it with the device tool of windows and with hwinfo64.My motherboard is : H-alpinia-rs780l-uatx , or FOXCONN 2aa9, Both names are correct , you can check it , the usb port are 2.0 , but windows only install me 1.1 drivers. I tryed updater programs , updated in windows , used Windows update, reinstalling windows 10 , reinstalling windows 7 , i also tryed manually with the device tool of windows but there are so much driver to choose , and all in incompatible hardware , so they give me problems later . Really appreciate the help . Thanks

Colif

Win 11 Master
The Foxconn only has 4 USB 2 slots on back connector. It also doesn't support win 10 - Foxconn 2AA9 (1.00) Motherboard Support . Win 8/7, Vista/XP (32/64bit)

HP board doesn't tell me anything - https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c02458055

its likely cause windows 10 doesn't have the right drivers or they never made win 10 drivers for the hardware .
You don't normally need to install any USB drivers for windows to work, WIn 7 had USB 2 drivers years ago, Win 10 has USB 3 & 2 drivers.

Jun 22, 2019
The Foxconn only has 4 USB 2 slots on back connector. It also doesn't support win 10 - Foxconn 2AA9 (1.00) Motherboard Support . Win 8/7, Vista/XP (32/64bit)

HP board doesn't tell me anything - https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c02458055

its likely cause windows 10 doesn't have the right drivers or they never made win 10 drivers for the hardware .
You don't normally need to install any USB drivers for windows to work, WIn 7 had USB 2 drivers years ago, Win 10 has USB 3 & 2 drivers.
Hello , i reinstalled few days ago windows7 , and it installs me exactly the same 1.1 drivers that windows 10. I used windows update and tryed all the things i put it below , but still in 1.1 drivers :/

Jun 22, 2019
i can see the usb 2 slots also support 1.1, might need to contact one of the makers since you listed HP and Foxconn

It has to be a hardware thing, have you updated BIOS on motherboard?
Yes , i updated the bios recently . and i updated the last update or the HP offcial website for my pc.

Colif

Win 11 Master
if its the HP version of motherboard, I would contact them if this is a new board and its only supporting 1,1. Boards with that chipset come with USB 2 and USB 1.1 support, and Windows already includes those drivers so installing new ones isn't right answer.

Jun 22, 2019
if its the HP version of motherboard, I would contact them if this is a new board and its only supporting 1,1. Boards with that chipset come with USB 2 and USB 1.1 support, and Windows already includes those drivers so installing new ones isn't right answer.
Thank you so much , i will contact them , so there is nothing i can do?