[SOLVED] Need help to prevent sweat on mouse

Mar 3, 2021
Is there any way i can prevent my hands from sweating when gaming?
I use a glorious model O with palm grip style.

Solution
"Move to a cold climate and keep the windows open, use a fan pointed at your hands to dry them faster "
That will just make the hands cold and pretty much unusable for any shooter, well that the case for me atleast.

The answer was pretty much a joke, there is no way to "prevent hands from sweating". It's going to happen, it's going to happen, usually when people get nervous the body sweats more, which will happen during gaming for some.
If someone moves to a colder area to prevent sweating for gaming, that will be very interesting.
Move to a cold climate and keep the windows open, use a fan pointed at your hands to dry them faster. Not sure what solutions you think are possible, sweating is a normal thing your body does, how much and when depends on the person.
"Move to a cold climate and keep the windows open, use a fan pointed at your hands to dry them faster "
That will just make the hands cold and pretty much unusable for any shooter, well that the case for me atleast.

The answer was pretty much a joke, there is no way to "prevent hands from sweating". It's going to happen, it's going to happen, usually when people get nervous the body sweats more, which will happen during gaming for some.
If someone moves to a colder area to prevent sweating for gaming, that will be very interesting.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution

GenericUser

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
I have the same issue. Whenever I hold anything in my hands they immediately begin to sweat like crazy, no matter what. Honestly the best thing I've found to use was any mouse you can get a hold of that has some sort of textured grip, and by textured, I mean really fine, almost like some sort of sandpaper. It doesn't stop the sweating, but it mitigates your hand slipping off the mouse (which I'm assuming is why you want to stop the sweating). The Logitech G9 used to come with a second grip that was perfect for that, but sadly they don't sell those anymore. I'd suggest trying to find a mouse that has a similar texture style.