Need help to run PC for 24x7.

Solution
There are a couple of software things to do also.

You haven't said what the usage of the machine is so first set up an auto logon in case the UPS does not save you from a power outage. When the power does come back on the machine will boot and log on the user you set up. If it's a server disregard this.

Check your clock settings and make sure it doesn't stop to prompt a user when Daylight Savings Time switches over. I left some AI running at work and went on vacation. When I got back 12 days later I found the machine had been waiting for 11 days for someone to click an OK button.

kanewolf

Titan
With Windows 10 home, you can't guarantee 24/7 because of forced Windows updates so your choice of OS impacts your setup.

You need a quality (1000VA) UPS for the computer and any network devices it requires.

You need an automated backup plan and backup hardware for 24/7 usage.

I think a 120GB SSD is too small for the only storage in a PC.

Well I have actually 1TB seagate barracuda too.

There are a couple of software things to do also.

You haven't said what the usage of the machine is so first set up an auto logon in case the UPS does not save you from a power outage. When the power does come back on the machine will boot and log on the user you set up. If it's a server disregard this.

Check your clock settings and make sure it doesn't stop to prompt a user when Daylight Savings Time switches over. I left some AI running at work and went on vacation. When I got back 12 days later I found the machine had been waiting for 11 days for someone to click an OK button.

Solution