[SOLVED] Need help to solve a buzzing sound coming from computer

philm01

Honorable
Mar 28, 2015
Hello all,

I recently updated my computer. I originally had a Fx8320 processor with a Asus Sabertooth 990FX R1 motherboard w/ 16GB ddr3 RAM and RX480 GPU

I updated to a Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, Gigiabyte B450M DS3H motherboard board, and 16 GB of DDR4 RAM. (After 10 years of use I realized that I didn't need a full atx motherboard since I only used 1 slot for the 10 years. For half a year I used another slot for a PCI NVME adapter. Now that I have an M.2 slot on the mobo, I really don't need all of the PCIE ports. Also price was decent). GPU is the same

So, I put everything together and it works (Had some trouble with windows activation but afterwards, got it together).

Now, when I go to play games, I here this buzzing noise. I have tested with MCC PC, COD, and Destiny 2. Each time, there is a buzzing noise (On MCC PC the buzzing noise is less noticeable when in the classic graphics mode). Now, I should note that I did not have this issue with my previous build. I installed all of the drivers in case it was driver related. However, I am concerned that it could be related to a voltage regulator. The buzzing is only noticeable on graphical intense processes. When I am on my desktop, no more buzzing.

I am thinking that I will create a video with the sound becuase I think that will better describe what is going. But I want to post here first to see what are your thoughts. I think that it is an issue on the motherboard