Need help tracking hours

I’m currently helping a friend with some letters to send out to his
clients. I’ve been procrastinating, so what I’m hoping to find,
rather, hope someone can help me find a kind of software based hours
worked. By day would be best, but weekly would sure work well. It’s
not for payment purposes, since I’m helping him out, it’s only so
I know how much time I’m spending doing the letters for him. Mainly
to force me to do it, instead of procrastinating and getting behind.

If anyone has any ideas, I tried every google search I could think of,
with no luck.

thanks,

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-help-tracking-hours-ftopict397151.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1309912

You could use xps Quota utility for time(s) one spends operating xp,R.click
on youre C: drive,properties,open Quota tab.Although not specifically for
what
youre trying to do,it would work.

"" wrote:
> You could use xps Quota utility for time(s) one spends
> operating xp,R.click
> on youre C: drive,properties,open Quota tab.Although not
> specifically for
> what
> youre trying to do,it would work.
>
> "RUMPLE" wrote:
>
> > I’m currently helping a friend with some letters to
> send out to his
> > clients. I’ve been procrastinating, so what
> I’m hoping to find,
> > rather, hope someone can help me find a kind of software
> based hours
> > worked. By day would be best, but weekly would sure work
> well. It’s
> > not for payment purposes, since I’m helping him out,
> it’s only so
> > I know how much time I’m spending doing the letters
> for him. Mainly
> > to force me to do it, instead of procrastinating and getting
> behind.
> >
> > If anyone has any ideas, I tried every google search I could
> think of,
> > with no luck.
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > --