[SOLVED] Triple-monitor setup for GTX 1050Ti ?

May 13, 2021
Hello I need help, I'm planning to do a triple monitor setup for my work, I have 2monitors now and Im planning to add 1 more for my work, So my 1 monitor is 75hz IPS 23.8 inch and 1 Huion pen display Kamvas pro 20,

I'm Planning to add 1 more 75hz IPS 23.8 inch, is it fine with my GPU and PSU that I have triple monitors? my GPU is GTX 1050Ti 4gb and PSU is Corsair 450w

Thank you in advance!!

Solution
D
It does not affect PSU as monitor power is external.
In regards to graphics, it depends how stressed your card is right now. If you are running it at full capacity, you may need to reduce video quality to add a monitor. What are you using this pc for? If you are writing Word documents, that should not be a problem. If you are gaming at full FPS and in fullHD or higher res then it might not be enough.
D

Deleted member 1272431

It does not affect PSU as monitor power is external.
In regards to graphics, it depends how stressed your card is right now. If you are running it at full capacity, you may need to reduce video quality to add a monitor. What are you using this pc for? If you are writing Word documents, that should not be a problem. If you are gaming at full FPS and in fullHD or higher res then it might not be enough.

Solution