[SOLVED] Need help troublehooting my pc! (Freeze and sound stutter)

marreig1997

Prominent
Nov 12, 2018
Hi!
The problem ive had has happend for a little while, but the thing is that this problem comes and goes it seems like, it only happens when i play games... The thing is, that when i play something, mabye for a few mins (sometimes) my pc just freezes and then make this stutter sound, i have 2 monitors and uasually watch streams on the other, the stream freezes but the game dosnt, until i tab out, then everything just stops, and i have to forcerestart the computer... The sound makes an annoying stutter sound, thats the first sign, so i dont know how to fix this, the temp seems all good, so i dont know what it can be... Please help, its getting really annoying!

Solution
unplug hhd and test psu if it pass plug one hdd on system redo test then do the same with other hdd in system this wil tel us if psu could handle these load then you will have to check system with a old gpu since xeon dont have video chipset .

marreig1997

Prominent
Nov 12, 2018
GPU: Msi GTX 1070 gaming x
Motheboard: MSI B85 - G43
CPU: Intel xeon E3 1271 V3
Ram: Crucial Ballistik sport ddr3 16 gb
Storage: 2 HDD and 1 SSD
PSU: 5 year old 500w cooler master

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
unplug hhd and test psu if it pass plug one hdd on system redo test then do the same with other hdd in system this wil tel us if psu could handle these load then you will have to check system with a old gpu since xeon dont have video chipset .

Solution

marreig1997

Prominent
Nov 12, 2018
Ok so i just tested like you said, and didnt get much a result, except when i had only the ssd and one hdd it started up by reparing the hdd it said, and i didnt notice much, but that was before the stress test, but as i saw it was no crashes or anything