[SOLVED] Need Help upgrading/finding issues

Dec 4, 2020
I was wanting to know what to upgrade in my PC to make it better and I can't figure out what it could be. With these newer games coming out im having difficulty running them at good FPS, for example with the new call of duty cold war, I run the lowest settings i possibly can and i only get 30-40 FPS I need to know what to upgrade.
Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050
CPU: AMD 6300 six-core
Power Supply: 750W
SSD: 500GB Seagate
HD: 1T WDC WD10EZex-00BN5A0
Motherboard: AUSTEK M5A97 LE R2.0
Memory: 2x8GB Ballistix Ram
CPU Cooler: Coolermaster

P.S. I have windows but its not activated

Solution
Some of it is just yor system is aging.

the 1050 was an entry-level card when it was new, 2 generations ago.
ther 6300 CPU was a decent value CPU 8 years ago, but was never great.

Looking at the minimum specs for COD: CW, your CPU is right at the minimum (FX 6300), and your GPU is below it (1650), meaning you cant expect 60fs even on LOW at 1080p.

what is your budget? you probly need a newer system, though right now is not a great time to go for a high end system.

We can reuse your cooler and possibly your hard drives in a newer system

Looking at the minimum specs for COD: CW, your CPU is right at the minimum (FX 6300), and your GPU is below it (1650), meaning you cant expect 60fs even on LOW at 1080p.

what is your budget? you probly need a newer system, though right now is not a great time to go for a high end system.

Solution
Dec 4, 2020

I dont have a huge budget but i was just thinking on upgrading my GPU by putting a 1660 Ti in there.