[SOLVED] Need help upgrading

Nov 26, 2018
Hey i wanted to see what i should upgrade to get the best possible performance on my pc.
Motherboard: AMD b350
Processor: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 1st gen
Ram: 8gb ddr4
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 3gb
Power supply: 450w 80+

Anything can help. Thanks.

Solution
Not quite sure what you are asking for...
I mean, i know you want to upgrade but you can upgrade any single aspect of your PC.
To start of... if your PC does not have any SSD, then, there you have a point to upgrade... SSDs are totally a worth buying upgrade and they tend to impact hugely in your pc performance.
Other things i can appreciate is that you have only 8gb of ram when you can easily run 16 Gbs on that build...

Ramlethal

Estimable
Not quite sure what you are asking for...
I mean, i know you want to upgrade but you can upgrade any single aspect of your PC.
To start of... if your PC does not have any SSD, then, there you have a point to upgrade... SSDs are totally a worth buying upgrade and they tend to impact hugely in your pc performance.
Other things i can appreciate is that you have only 8gb of ram when you can easily run 16 Gbs on that build...

Solution

You can upgrade anything and everything, you may want to be a bit more specific. Since you don't have top of the line parts, you can fully replace the computer with faster parts. Start with what issues you have in what games, programs, and your budget. Also need to know the power supply brand and model.

TRENDING THREADS