[SOLVED] Need help urgent window 7

May 15, 2020
I have windows 7 , I try to make fresh install by using easybcd software but after reboot it doest install, unfortunately I deleted my all entries in easybcd & after that I got warning message says your pc wont boot , after reboots i can only go to bios , I'm getting errror message like this 0xc000000f and sytem32/winload.exe cant find. Pls help I don't have original Windows 7 disk😭 I cannot afford that I have only 32 gb pendrive . I don't need backup of my files & I want fresh install pls is clean install possible without repairing boot ???

Solution
Sir Im confused is fresh installation possible in this situation ?? I don't have any my personal files in pc so I don't prefer to repair I want to install fresh and clean is it possible ?? My pc is corrupted ???
A fresh install is possible. You just need to create the installer media for Win 10 when you have a chance. As I said there is a possibility that your pendrive is worn out. Since trying a fresh Windows install doesn't cost anything more than time, that is what I would try to do first.
I have windows 7 , I try to make fresh install by using easybcd software but after reboot it doest install, unfortunately I deleted my all entries in easybcd & after that I got warning message says your pc wont boot , after reboots i can only go to bios , I'm getting errror message like this 0xc000000f and sytem32/winload.exe cant find. Pls help I don't have original Windows 7 disk😭 I cannot afford that I have only 32 gb pendrive . I don't need backup of my files & I want fresh install pls is clean install possible without repairing boot ???
You can always download Win 10 and run it in free mode. Go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and download the media creation tool. Make a bootable DVD from it and you can install Win 10. Not minimum space requirements are 16GB for 32bit and 20GB for 64bit. However, with such a small amount of space you won't be able to do much. Alternatively you can run Linux on the system as that will be a smaller install. I personally like Mint Linux as the GUI is quite nice.

Reactions: Btcwinner
May 15, 2020
You can always download Win 10 and run it in free mode. Go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and download the media creation tool. Make a bootable DVD from it and you can install Win 10. Not minimum space requirements are 16GB for 32bit and 20GB for 64bit. However, with such a small amount of space you won't be able to do much. Alternatively you can run Linux on the system as that will be a smaller install. I personally like Mint Linux as the GUI is quite nice.
Is new installation possible since my pc is in corrupted ?? Can I burn pendrive rather than dvd sir ?

Is new installation possible since my pc is in corrupted ?? Can I burn pendrive rather than dvd sir ?
I don't think the PC is corrupted, just the install media that you were using so Win 7 didn't install correctly. Sadly you cannot directly burn the OS to the pendrive, you have to go through the installer. Do you know someone who could make the install media for you?

May 15, 2020
I don't think the PC is corrupted, just the install media that you were using so Win 7 didn't install correctly. Sadly you cannot directly burn the OS to the pendrive, you have to go through the installer. Do you know someone who could make the install media for you?

May 15, 2020
Thanks a lot for ur valuable replies yes I installed my previous os at my local vendor but now my county has lockdown due to.covid 19, it take another month to open shops but I need to repair my PC I have alternate PC to burn DVD from Microsoft iso download page , can u pls check is it corrupted or no I have provided screenshot url link of my PC Screenshot

Thanks a lot for ur valuable replies yes I installed my previous os at my local vendor but now my county has lockdown due to.covid 19, it take another month to open shops but I need to repair my PC I have alternate PC to burn DVD from Microsoft iso download page , can u pls check is it corrupted or no I have provided screenshot url link of my PC Screenshot
I think the drive lost the boot sector. That can be repaired, but often times it is just easier to do a fresh install. Also it is possible that your pendrive is dying. There are only so many write cycles that those have and the smaller the drive the fewer overall writes can be made.

Overall it is basically free to try installing a fresh OS so that is what I would try first before getting a new drive.

May 15, 2020
Sir Im confused is fresh installation possible in this situation ?? I don't have any my personal files in pc so I don't prefer to repair I want to install fresh and clean is it possible ?? My pc is corrupted ???

A fresh install is possible. You just need to create the installer media for Win 10 when you have a chance. As I said there is a possibility that your pendrive is worn out. Since trying a fresh Windows install doesn't cost anything more than time, that is what I would try to do first.

Solution
What are the detailed specs of your pc?
Make/model of your cpu, motherboard and drives in particular?

First, check your pc hardware.
Run memtest86.
It boots from a usb stick and does not use windows.
You can download the free edition here:
https://www.memtest86.com/download.htm

If you can run a full pass with NO errors, your ram and pc should be ok.

Windows 7 install media does not support usb3.0.
If that is what you are using, try using the dvd drive attached to a sata connection.

May 15, 2020
What are the detailed specs of your pc?
Make/model of your cpu, motherboard and drives in particular?

First, check your pc hardware.
Run memtest86.
It boots from a usb stick and does not use windows.
You can download the free edition here:
https://www.memtest86.com/download.htm

If you can run a full pass with NO errors, your ram and pc should be ok.

Windows 7 install media does not support usb3.0.
If that is what you are using, try using the dvd drive attached to a sata connection.
How to use it sir ? My pc doesnt boots how can i install zip :( my pc specs core2duo e6750 , 6gb ddr3 1333 mhz, G41 motherboard, 500 watts smps, 1tb harddisk , windows 7 ultimate

Last edited: