Need help Urgently!! Newly build PC wont let me past the windows logo for installing windows 10 via Disk

_Whitedragon_

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
Hello friends,

As my description says, after all the hardwork of assembling my PC no matter what I do I just cant pass the windows logo for installing windows 10, I reach to the point where it asks me to press any key to boot from cd or dvd and then it takes me to windows logo or sometimes to manufacturer's logo(GIGABYTE)...most of the time after 20+ seconds my monitor blinks with few green dotted line's once, they just show up and disappear in a second then the monitor freezes.
Sometimes(four times actually) after freezing monitor screen it takes me to a BSOD:
1) kmode_exception_not_ handled
2) Driver_not_less_or_equal_error
3) ACPI_BIOS_ERROR
4) Irql_not_less_or_equal
I dont know what to do I disconnected my hdd and only had my ssd connected too and vice versa but I still cant get past windows logo I disconnected my cd-drive and used external CD-drive via usb still no luck...Do i need to install some driver's before windows 10 installation?? Do i need to change any settings in BIOS apart from boot order? What am I doing wrong??I used pcpartpicker to select components from my build and there were no compatibility issues on it. Please help me guys, Iam so close to finally getting to use my new PC and I just cant figure out how to solve this issue.
Here is my build:
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/WrKHxY

Solution
update the BIOS of the machine or reset it to defaults.
then run memtest86 on its own boot image to confirm your memory timings are ok

if everything looks ok, then try to install windows.

Ajinkya32

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
try to get a new windows installation disk or usb i.e bootable. as u mentioned u have gigabyte motherboard, start ur pc then press F12 to get boot manager. From that select ur windows installation disk or Usb. If u dont know how to boot from usb then select HDD in the boot menu and it will promote u two options one will be ur hard disk and the another will be ur usb with the manufaturer name like- transend jet flash, sandisk, etc. Select installation media and start installation.

_Whitedragon_

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016

I have already updated to latest bios when I first started my PC...I can only boot into the BIOS and see that cpu(All cores running at max frequency, at 35-40 degrees), ram(16gb), ssd, cd-drive and all other device's are being detected...How do I run memtest86 from BIOS, I dont know how to do it? Can you tell me How I can run memtest86 from BIOS?? Also I feel like there is some settings that I need to change..but am very new to this stuff and dont know my way around the BIOS settings...I can see that secure boot is disabled and my BIOS is UEFI DUAL BIOS...Do I need to set some settings to get my windows installation to work?? DO I need any drivers before installing windows?? And if I need some drivers can you tell me how to install them from the BIOS...am sorry for asking so many questions but am really confused and this is my first build... :(

_Whitedragon_

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016

I tried to install windows 8.1 64bits too but no luck...and then i tried to instal windows 7 32bit with sp1 included and i managed to reach "starting windows" screen but again after a few second system and monitor hung up on me and that was it...:(

_Whitedragon_

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016

I have UEFI DUAL BIOS is that the problem?? I also have my secure boot option disabled by default?? am a noob with this stuff, am totally lost in the BIOS setting could you tell me if there are some settings that i need to tweak abit or if there are some driver's dat need to be installed before installing windows and how to install them?? this is my first build...

_Whitedragon_

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016

the only error mentioned in that article which am getting is kmode_exception_not_handled and also its says to remove every usb device...i tried that, I removed my usb keyboard and mouse, removed my hdd also since iam installing windows in my ssd but still no luck :(