[SOLVED] Need Help Urgently With Gpu

ahmedsalmanbajwa

Reputable
May 5, 2018
Soo I found a guy selling a Gtx 960 for the same price as a Gtx 750 ti, seems like a total steal (even has pictures and stuff displaying it in games working fine)
I want to buy it however I seem to have an issue, My PC which is a Dell OptiPlex 9020 (Tower)
https://i.dell.com/sites/doccontent.../optiplex-9020-micro-technical-spec-sheet.pdf
Has a 300 Watt psu, Recommended is a 400 watt for the gpu
Now the guy recommend that I buy a Sata to 8 pin psu connector to Full fill the Psu demands
That or Plug in a new 400 Watt PSU through a 8pin to 24 pin connector
I have to buy this tomorrow and I have no idea on what to do now

Also I have some slight suspicions on why this guy is selling a gtx 960 this cheap, He says its Chinese which I have no clue what that means + All his game fps seems fine, he says he want to sell it urgently thats why but not sure on what to do there)

Last edited:
Solution
Now the guy recommend that I buy a Sata to 8 pin psu connector to Full fill the Psu demands
Yeah, don't trust this guy. If you want smoke to appear from your PSU then feel free though!

Depends on what 400W. You want QUALITY. Just any random 400W would be just as bad.

All his game fps seems fine, he says he want to sell it urgently
They could also be showing you anything unless you've seen it there yourself.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Yeah, don't trust this guy. If you want smoke to appear from your PSU then feel free though!

Depends on what 400W. You want QUALITY. Just any random 400W would be just as bad.

All his game fps seems fine, he says he want to sell it urgently
They could also be showing you anything unless you've seen it there yourself.

Solution