Question Need help with a burnt component in gigabyte 1660 super oc (Pictures in the post)

Jun 20, 2021
After the gigabyte center told me its unrepairable, I didn't even check if they did anything. Yesterday i just plugged in to check if it may work it miraculously started working. Better than before and the temperature was not even crossing 60°C while playing valorant and it worked for more than 4 hrs then I switched off the pc and the next morning (today) it isnt working again the pc restarts after reached gigabyte bios.

Jun 20, 2021
Did they say why they won't replace it under warranty? That is probably the first thing you should check into, a bit of follow up with them may get you a replacement if you can show whatever they said was the issue was not done by you.
There was a bolt in the fan sink part which was attached to the heatsink. Idk if it was from before cuz i never opened it.

InvalidError

Titan
Well bad news, that PCB is toast. That kind of PCB damage is not repairable.
Since OP said the card worked for the first boot after he put the GPU back in, the PCB must have been repairable at least up to that point and may still be in a repairable state now. Though making that determination would require having a known-working board to find out exactly what the circuit does and what it ties into. With some luck, it may be some low-power low-speed stuff that can simply be mod-wired back together with some UV resin to hold everything in place. If it is something unnecessary like an RGB controller, simply removing it and cleaning the area might solve the problem.

It can be somewhat of a long shot and not exactly cheap but could be worth it with today's exorbitant GPU prices.