[SOLVED] Need help with a diagnosis.

Mar 15, 2020
Here's what I've got, I'll try to keep it short and relevant. I built a PC a few years back. Unbeknownst to me, my Corsair cooler wasn't cooling my Intel i7 7700k properly, and I ran it for a year like that. I began to have problems, figured out I was overheating, ordered a new cooler, problem solved.

Anyway, recently, my computer started freezing every few days and rebooting on it's own. As of yesterday morning it's gone completely loco. My discord wouldnt start up, then I couldn't even get the start button to respond. I can't close out programs through the task manager. Photo file directories take forever to load, if they do at all. There are times where I cant even open my settings. It's a mess. Currently running an M.2 samsung 970 ssd with a 950 samsung ssd as my d drive. Basically it's on the fritz, and before I take it in, I would appreciate if someone here could be able to tell me wether my CPU is fried, or whether it is my M.2 c drive. I monitor temps like my life depends on it now days, and they are all fine.

Sorry if this isn't the proper category for this thread, I am new here and kind of desperate lol. Thanks in advance if you made it this far.