Jun 8, 2019
Hello all.
I am completely new to building computers and all that fun stuff and have been doing a lot of research but I am still very much a noob to this stuff. I'm ready to upgrade my computer as I currently play League of Legends but would love to start streaming. I was browsing prebuilts because I know it will be more cost efficient to build my own, but I simply just do not trust myself and would be a thousand times more comfortable having someone do it for me and having a warranty so if something goes wrong, someone can fix it for me lol.
I was looking at the Snowblind Pro from iBUYPOWER. It's beautiful and I am in love. https://www.ibuypower.com/Store/iBUYPOWER-Snowblind-Pro

What can I customize on it to make it run as optimally as possible?! I really don't know the right questions to ask, but I greatly appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and replying to me!
Thank you very much in advance.

If you want to get that PC, and you want to stream your games, I would add these parts for performance and reliability:

ASRock Extreme 4 motherboard
i9-9900K or 9900KF CPU
Corsair Hydro H100i PRO or better CPU cooler
Corsair RM750x power supply
500GB or higher Samsung 860 EVO as your only SSD and primary drive ( you could get away with 250GB if all you care about is LoL)
1TB or 2TB HDD for mass storage (just in case you want other games installed)

other than that it comes with an RTX 2070, which is complete overkill for League of Legends. You could drop that down to an RTX 2060 if you want. Really, a GTX 1650 is all you need for LoL, but you might want to play other games, so a better GPU is more ideal.

If you don't want to pay for the 9900K (very understandable) you should wait for Ryzen 3000 to release and go with a Ryzen 7 3700(X) or even a Ryzen 9 3800X which should outperform the 9900K in streaming.