[SOLVED] Need help with a quick thing

Jul 15, 2020
So basically I’am almost done with my pc then I notice that the cable set of the four small ones, that wire has an end to it and I have no idea where to put it, it’s something with my case,

NZXT H510

What I mean is that normally (from my perspective) is that the cable with the front panel connectors should be hooked up to the chassi like the other small cables such as the usb and stuff but this one I got had a female part on the other end and the pins were like
(1=the pins)
(X=blocked off)
1111X
So basicallyy its 5 on the top and tour on the bottom, please i need some help, i had another cable from te psu which was labeled F panel and it matched the end to the f panel connectors but when i tried putting it in, it wont go and it might break if I try harder

Ty and pls respond

Solution
At 7:38 he talks about the front panel connector, is that the one? At 6:57 he's talking about the rear fan.

If it's the front panel connector refer to your motherboard manual for front panel connector. In the past the front panel connectors were separated but this cable has them all in one plug. If the all in one plug does not fit use the "pigtail" adator that came with the case.
At 7:38 he talks about the front panel connector, is that the one? At 6:57 he's talking about the rear fan.

If it's the front panel connector refer to your motherboard manual for front panel connector. In the past the front panel connectors were separated but this cable has them all in one plug. If the all in one plug does not fit use the "pigtail" adator that came with the case.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS