Question Need help with acer monitor

Harsh_16

Commendable
Oct 6, 2016
Hello guys. I am looking forward to buy a new monitor but have a query. This acer model (acer kg241q ) does it have zero bezel design or thick bezel. I saw the pics on amazon it shows thick bezel while on some other sites it shows zero bezel design like the kg271q. On youtube the videos show it to have thick bezels. I searched on acer site and it showsbthin bezel. I am totally confused. Pls tell me are there newer models of kg241q withe zero bezel design or does it have only thick bezels.

Contact the store you're selling from and have them tell you if their monitors are thin or thick bezeled cause this is completely unclear..

Usually you can find out if it's a new version or a sub-model with thinner bezels, but this makes no sense whatsoever...

Just to be clear, don't expect any monitor to have a "zero bezel" (ie no bezel at all) because I don't think monitor technology has progressed that far yet.
It'll be either thick or thin bezel --- never seen one with no bezel at all --- may be you just used the wrong term.

TRENDING THREADS