[SOLVED] Need Help with an QUICK Upgrade

PaPies

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2014
Hello, I need some help with a quick upgrade, I'll post specs below.
My PC is being bottlenecked so I am slowly upgrading, but I plan to start with 10700k.

my PC specs are:
RTX 3080
i7 6700k
16GB 2133 (2666 OC)
Evo 212 Hyper Cooler
Gigabyte z170x ultra gaming.
750W GOLD Coolermaster.

I want to upgrade to those:
Gigabyte z490 gaming x

The only question I have is will I be fine with that build?

Soon I plan to go upgrade my ram from 2133 to 3200 CL16
Get a new cooler Kraken x63
Get a NEW case, as mine is OMEGALUL

Solution
It really depends on what you plan on doing with the upgrades. I guess I would say that, on a general aspect, yes, you should be fine. But...gaming? Content creating? Folding? All of the above?

Any answer will depend on what you do with it...and if it fits your own vision of what you want out of a PC. We can give you pointers/advice/etc...but you're the only one who really, truly knows what you want out of that build.

It sounds like you've done your research. So ultimately, the question is...will YOU be fine with that build?

Any way it goes...good luck and have a great time redoing your rig!

Tigerhawk30

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2015
It really depends on what you plan on doing with the upgrades. I guess I would say that, on a general aspect, yes, you should be fine. But...gaming? Content creating? Folding? All of the above?

Any answer will depend on what you do with it...and if it fits your own vision of what you want out of a PC. We can give you pointers/advice/etc...but you're the only one who really, truly knows what you want out of that build.

It sounds like you've done your research. So ultimately, the question is...will YOU be fine with that build?

Any way it goes...good luck and have a great time redoing your rig!

Reactions: PaPies
Solution