[SOLVED] Need help with aoc 2590px!

ProPlayerGR

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2016
Hello everyone. My friend bought an aoc 2590px. We're experiencing some problems. He has a gtx 1050ti and we connected the monitor with display port. What do we have to make it work? The monitor does not run at 144hz. How can we enable that? Also how can we enable nvidia adaptive sync? Thanks in advance.

Solution
If in the Nvidia Control Panel the option to Setup GSync appears on the left then:

1. Check the first Box to enable GSYNC, GSYNC Compatible.
I would then select full-screen Mode as Gsync in windowed mode can be wonky, but its up to you. Just be sure the games you play are in full-screen if you do choose full-screen mode.

2. Be sure that the monitor listed is the corrected one if you are using multiple.

3. check the enable settings for selected display.

Hit apply in the bottom corner and you should be good.

If you don't have these option then as I said you need to first probably enable Free/Adaptive Sync on the monitor via the on screen controls first.
For 144hz you need to enable it. To do this open up the Nvidia Control Panel ( you should be able to right click on the desktop and see it as a context menu option). if not then go into Windows Control Panel, and seach for Nvidia should take you to it.

Next under Change Resolution you should see refresh rate next tot he list of resolutions, select 144.

For Adaptive Sync, (if your monitor is supported, as not all Freesync monitors work and some will work but have screen flicker and other glitches.) if you don't see the option in the Nvidia Control panel for Setup GSync you may need to enable it on your monitor first via its on screen controls. If thats the case close and reopen the Nvidia Control panel then follow the instructions setting up GSync.

And You're done.

ProPlayerGR

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2016
For 144hz you need to enable it. To do this open up the Nvidia Control Panel ( you should be able to right click on the desktop and see it as a context menu option). if not then go into Windows Control Panel, and seach for Nvidia should take you to it.

Next under Change Resolution you should see refresh rate next tot he list of resolutions, select 144.

For Adaptive Sync, (if your monitor is supported, as not all Freesync monitors work and some will work but have screen flicker and other glitches.) if you don't see the option in the Nvidia Control panel for Setup GSync you may need to enable it on your monitor first via its on screen controls. If thats the case close and reopen the Nvidia Control panel then follow the instructions setting up GSync.

And You're done.
Ok we enabled 144hz from Windows. To enable the adaptive sync, do we just tick the box in g sync compatibility page?

If in the Nvidia Control Panel the option to Setup GSync appears on the left then:

I would then select full-screen Mode as Gsync in windowed mode can be wonky, but its up to you. Just be sure the games you play are in full-screen if you do choose full-screen mode.

2. Be sure that the monitor listed is the corrected one if you are using multiple.

If you don't have these option then as I said you need to first probably enable Free/Adaptive Sync on the monitor via the on screen controls first.

Solution

ProPlayerGR

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2016

Ok we already did all that, it's so smooth in cs:go, thanks for the help man!

Reactions: richiestang_78