Question Need Help With Audio Issue

Sep 18, 2020
Hello. I had some issues with my pc recently (gpu and it's adapter), had to disassemble everything and reassemble. Had to reinstall the windows 10 again. But before reinstalling that I've noticed something, a notification was keeping popping every second like I was connecting my aux cable to my mobo's audio jack. Of course I wasn't doing that but I didn't care either since I was going to reinstall windows. After reinstalling the windows there was no sound, I've tried every single solution related to drivers, no luck. Tried my both headphones and my speakers on the both front and rear outputs, no luck. I was able to hear little beeping sound and the normal sound but barely able to hear it when I maxed out the sound level. It is so faint that almost impossible to hear. Could it be that I wrecked my audio chipset on the mobo somehow?

My specs are :
Ryzen 3 3300x
Msi b450 gaming plus mobo
Sapphire nitro+ rx 580 gpu
Corsair vengeance 2x8 gb ddr4 3000 mhz cl16 ram
Corsair ( forgot the name) 120gb ssd
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD
Corsair vs650 80+ psu

Hello. I had some issues with my pc recently (gpu and it's adapter), had to disassemble everything and reassemble. Had to reinstall the windows 10 again. But before reinstalling that I've noticed something, a notification was keeping popping every second like I was connecting my aux cable to my mobo's audio jack. Of course I wasn't doing that but I didn't care either since I was going to reinstall windows. After reinstalling the windows there was no sound, I've tried every single solution related to drivers, no luck. Tried my both headphones and my speakers on the both front and rear outputs, no luck. I was able to hear little beeping sound and the normal sound but barely able to hear it when I maxed out the sound level. It is so faint that almost impossible to hear. Could it be that I wrecked my audio chipset on the mobo somehow?

My specs are :
Ryzen 3 3300x
Msi b450 gaming plus mobo
Sapphire nitro+ rx 580 gpu
Corsair vengeance 2x8 gb ddr4 3000 mhz cl16 ram
Corsair ( forgot the name) 120gb ssd
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD
Corsair vs650 80+ psu
Did you try rear outputs with cable to front ones disconnected ?

TRENDING THREADS