Question Need help with best possible upgrades for a Prebuilt PC

Nov 24, 2020
Hello, I was gifted this PC for my birthday, and I am looking to do a few upgrades, I'm still rater new in upgrading or customizing a PC a PC, so I apologize if this isn't enough information.

Parts List:
Motherboard: Moria2
Processor: Ryzen 5 3500
Memory: HyperX 8GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 FH (4GB)
Case Dimensions:
Height: 17.05in (43.31cm)
Width: 6.5in (16.51cm)
Depth: 14.06in (35.71cm)

Info on the Motherboard:
Name: Moria2
SSID: 84FE
Form Factor: Micro ATX, channel board exchangeable
Dimensions : 9.45inx9.45in(24x24cm)
Chipset: B450
Expansion Slots:
One PCIe Gen 3x16 Socket (For Discrete Graphics Card)
One M.2 socket 1, Key A
One M.2 socket 3, Key Mfor SSD (PCIe x4)

This is most of the information about the computer I could find. It says that the Motherboard is a Moria2 this is all the information I am able to dig up on this motherboard.

What I'm looking to do is to add another HDD, an SSD, another stick of RAM and upgrade the Graphics card. My main concern is the HDD and the Graphics card.

The SSD I'm looking to get is a Western Digital 500GB Black SN750 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, will this one work with my Computer? if not can you help find me one that does, ideally in that same price range, I'm mainly wanting the SSD for the windows 10 OS and the few multiplayer games I own so 500GB is good for now.

The HDD I'm looking to buy is the Seagate Barracuda 4TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch Sata 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 256MB Cache.
My question on the HDD is will the one I chose work with my PC? and if not is there a good HDD I can buy in that price range that will work with the PC?

It currently has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 FH (4GB) in it, so my other question is what kind of Graphics cards will work with this PC that's a significant enough upgrade but still in a good budget? This is likely going to be the last part that I buy due to me needing to save a bit since I know Graphics cards can end up being the most expensive. The most I'm looking to spend on this is $250-$350 ideally, if I need to go a little higher I can do another $50 but I'd prefer to restrain myself if possible.

I tried to provide the links to the HP support website, so if you need any more info ask me and I'll answer to the best of my abilities

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS