Need help with BIOS quick!

Hakou

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hi, I need the bios for B450M Gaming Plus without the live update 6! I download the live update 6 but can not install it on my computer cause this current computer does not use an MSI motherboard.

I tried building a new computer for my dad and I can't get the display to show. Refer here http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3820834/budget-computer-youtube-browsing-500.html and after researching a bit, it tells me to update my bios and I can do that through the BIOS flashback on the motherboard with a USB.

The MSI site however keeps telling me to download a live update 6 application which doesn't even install on my current computer.

How do I get the BIOS now?

Edit: Okay, I figured I could download the BIOS through the compatibility list on the MSI site and renamed it to MSI.ROM and used the flashback+ but I am still getting a DRAM led constant red light and blank display on my monitor. Can anybody help me?

Hakou

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
So I finally figured it out (well I didn't, I paid some guy $20 to). I tried flashing the bios, moving the rams back and forth, checking all my wirings, and going through the check list on this forum, etc and nothing worked. The issue was the mobo's VGA didn't work out the box but the HDMI did :/ after using HDMI instead it displayed on the monitor and after installing all the drivers and everything, then the VGA worked.