Question need help with bluescreen error

Colif

Win 11 Master
try removing overclock and see if you still get BSOD

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
the bluescreen only happened one time, and it seemed to happen when i woke the monitor up from sleep mode, the pc was not in sleep mode, just the monitor was. im using a rtx 2070 founders edition video card. with g-sync on.

Open command prompt or powershell as administrator (right-click and choose run as administrator).
Copy the minidump in command prompt or powershell to another location using the command ' copy *.dmp "<location>" ' (e.g. copy *.dmp "%userprofile%\desktop" ), upload the copied file to either of the services and, depending on the service this may or may not work, right-click the file and choose 'share' or something similar.

Dump files in their original location cannot be accessed properly, trying to do so will either give you permission errors or other issues when trying to open them. Therefore you have to copy them to a different location. My personal preference is through an elevated powershell or command prompt as that works best because administrator rights are required to copy properly (without having to deal with permissions or other issues on the new location), that is also why common copy/paste method in Windows Explorer won't work.