Need help with BSOD (have dmp files)

god_of_weapon

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017
first off all. my pc technical skill is just user-level. and im use win7 with toaster rig.

ok from past 2-3 months ive got constant BSOD. and it keep occur more frequent to the point of 3-4 times a day

so i use bluescreen viewer to see my dmp files. most of them cause by ntoskrnl.exe and wathdog.sys

at first i thought my window files a bit mess up since its installed for a long time. so i reinstall window. but BSOD still occur, even with a week-old window. but it just less frequent

a month pass. ive got BSOD 1-2 times a week and dmp files still say the same.

so in case i miss something due my noob skill. can someone look into my dmp.file and find the cause? how BSOD can occur? and how do i fix it.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgPfvN2jCNFugRQxeAb_uwXtB-_F

the fix ive done so far (and still didnt help)
-reinstall window
-scan my window (with Avast and Adwcleaner)
-use driver booster to update every drivers
-run system file checker - no prob
-run memory diagnostics - no prob
-my friend said my HDD fuck up - full scan with HDD tune - no prob

but i notice something from my BSOD symptom. after BSOD happen and reboot, i cant run safe mode. it stuck at when loading window files. and yes i tried to wait it out for hours but still stuck. but still can choose to run normally run window

or may be hardware fault? if it is. there is one piece of RAM that very old in my rig (second oldest piece from pc case). i would want to replace it but i want to make sure with every solution that didnt involve spent money.

lenny23

Distinguished
BANNED
Dec 1, 2012
The OneDrive link you posted is broken, man. Anyway it has to be a hadware failure, that's why reinstalling Windows does not help. I'd say it could be you PSU, it's giving unstable voltages so the system to protect itselft gives you the damn BSOD. And that old RAM stick you got could be the problem too even if some diagnostics says it's fine. But we need the dump files to have a better idea about the problem, so reupload it. :)

god_of_weapon

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017

oh sorry bout that. my 1st time using onedrive so i didnt know how to keep file while im offline. link should be fine now

god_of_weapon

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017

i will try this after a week or two. right now im remove one of old RAM stick, to see if it the cause of BS.