Build Advice Need Help With Build

Looks OK but PSU could be stronger, 650W minimum. You also may not need that CPU cooler, 2600 comes with adequate one and with that motherboard you will not get high enough OC to need it. Put money into 2600x instead. 3600MHz RAM is also not guaranteed to work full speed and gains over 3200MHz are very small.

Jun 2, 2019
Looks OK but PSU could be stronger, 650W minimum. You also may not need that CPU cooler, 2600 comes with adequate one and with that motherboard you will not get high enough OC to need it. Put money into 2600x instead. 3600MHz RAM is also not guaranteed to work full speed and gains over 3200MHz are very small.
Noted. When u said 2600x u meant ryzen 5 2600x right? Which PSU would you recommend? Im using 3200 Ram Actually you can see here https://www.lazada.com.my/products/...o4k.searchlist.list.8.59a53aa7GMUHP3&search=1 .

Yes R5 2600x, not Intel's 2600(k) for sure. It has enough turbo boost to make OC unnecessary and also comes with better and good enough cooler.
My advise is to keep your 3200MHz RAM, speaking from experience is practically not noticeable when I lower mine to 3200MHz, I bought my 3600 because it was one of those deals you can't refuse. Instaed try to lower it's Cl to 14 or 12 and it will be amazing.
As for PSU, you can use same make but with 650w. I know many people don't like them but CM is pretty good for the price.

The PSU would be fine for the specs, if was from a good brand.
All the rest looks good. If you want a better motherboard if you want to get some more extra performance from overclocking I would say B450 M Steel Legend would be a good pick.

Jun 2, 2019
The PSU would be fine for the specs, if was from a good brand.
All the rest looks good. If you want a better motherboard if you want to get some more extra performance from overclocking I would say B450 M Steel Legend would be a good pick.
thanks. im getting the Asrock B40M