[SOLVED] Need help with building a new rig.

Apr 24, 2022
I got the ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming WiFi 6 LGA 1200(Intel® 11th/10thGen) ATX White Scheme Gaming Motherboard for an absolute steal recently.

Now looking at how I should build up my setup, but not spending too much on everything.

My main objective for this would be for using Adobe Creative Cloud applications, with some gaming on the side.

Currently looking at the MSI GeForce GT 730K 4GB Graphics Card. Would that be compatible? This graphics card is DDR3 and the motherboard is DDR4?

Then Intel Core i5 or i7, or should I look at AMD?

Definitely looking at SSD card, would this motherboard be able to fit a SSD card for startup, and a large HDD for file storage?

For Memory I am looking at the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) 2666 C16 DDR4. (would be able to get this for about 30% off)

Thank you everyone

Solution
I got the ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming WiFi 6 LGA 1200(Intel® 11th/10thGen) ATX White Scheme Gaming Motherboard for an absolute steal recently.

Now looking at how I should build up my setup, but not spending too much on everything.

My main objective for this would be for using Adobe Creative Cloud applications, with some gaming on the side.

Currently looking at the MSI GeForce GT 730K 4GB Graphics Card. Would that be compatible? This graphics card is DDR3 and the motherboard is DDR4?

Definitely looking at SSD card, would this motherboard be able to fit a SSD card for startup, and a large HDD for file storage?

For Memory I am looking at the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB...

For Memory I am looking at the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) 2666 C16 DDR4. (would be able to get this for about 30% off)

Thank you everyone
You can only use an intel cpu not amd here's a list.
https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-z590-a-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_cpu

Yes you can fit a m.2 ssd.
See the tech spec page at the same site.

Solution