[SOLVED] NEED HELP WITH BUYING ALL IN ONE PC *UK*

Solution
I would look for something with a solid state drive, aside from that pretty much any system with a screen size you like should be good for basic use. I don't like any all in one systems, they just have the worst features of laptops and desktops without much benefit that either offers. Like buying a small sports car with a weak engine, it does not go fast and you can't fit people in it or carry cargo like a normal sedan, not too much point to it. If the screen breaks, you have a full system to throw out, if the motherboard breaks, you are tossing out a good screen. If you want upgrades you are limited there also.
I would look for something with a solid state drive, aside from that pretty much any system with a screen size you like should be good for basic use. I don't like any all in one systems, they just have the worst features of laptops and desktops without much benefit that either offers. Like buying a small sports car with a weak engine, it does not go fast and you can't fit people in it or carry cargo like a normal sedan, not too much point to it. If the screen breaks, you have a full system to throw out, if the motherboard breaks, you are tossing out a good screen. If you want upgrades you are limited there also.

Solution