Status
Not open for further replies.

themiziko

Reputable
Sep 19, 2017
Hello! So currently I am using Steelseries sensei 310 and for the past couple of months I am dealing with wrist pain, thankfully not carpal tunnel, RSI, arthritis or some neck injury, but there is a slight inflammation on the pinky side of my wrist that doesn't disappear and I would prefer to have a mouse that doesn't irritate it any further.

My budget is somewhere between 90-120$, I am mostly doing video and photo editing and file managing, and I mostly game with a controller on a console or plugged into PC, but sometimes I also want to play some Warhammer 2 or FFXIV which are much better with a mouse.

Currently, my first hunch was to buy Logitech MX master 3 since it's advertised so widely as the "go-to more ergonomic and comfortable", but I want to explore some better options or other mouses that would allow me to avoid keeping both my current mouse as a gaming mouse and another for editing. Cables are not a big deal for me so if I can trade it for a much better and smooth connection and not need to charge that is also welcome.

Solution
In that price range, i would recommend Razer Trinity. They're quite comfy, well under a hundred and you can swap out the side plates on the fly depending on what you need at the moment. For mmo's these ( along naga epic chroma ) are a golden standard. But unlike nagas you can change it up for more tranditional workloads. The side panel is held by pair of pretty strong magnets, so once it snaps in there's no chance of it comming loose.

81xeyiadbaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Razer-Naga-Trinity-Optical-Interchangeable/dp/B0788MCRGC

Bazzy 505

Respectable
Jul 17, 2021
In that price range, i would recommend Razer Trinity. They're quite comfy, well under a hundred and you can swap out the side plates on the fly depending on what you need at the moment. For mmo's these ( along naga epic chroma ) are a golden standard. But unlike nagas you can change it up for more tranditional workloads. The side panel is held by pair of pretty strong magnets, so once it snaps in there's no chance of it comming loose.

81xeyiadbaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Razer-Naga-Trinity-Optical-Interchangeable/dp/B0788MCRGC

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.