[SOLVED] Need help with choosing the better pc

Extrememiljan

Prominent
Aug 20, 2020
I want to buy a full case with all components but i need some help choosing whats the better option.
I would like to mostly use my pc for playing less demanding games like LoL, Garry's Mod, Roblox
I picked out the 2 pcs that i think are good but i cant decide which one is better

The first one has a i3 9100f processor paired up with rx 570 8gb gpu, 8gb ram and 240gb ssd
This pc is 10$ more expensive than the other one
And the second one has a ryzen 5 1600 paired up with rx 560 4gb, 8gb ram and 240ssd
This is the cheaper option
Personally i like the ryzen 5 but i read a lot about rx 560 and i see that people are generally not really happy with it
I also really like the rx 570 but people also say that the cpu will bottleneck the gpu and will have lower performance on cpu demanding games
Ive been thinking a lot about it and ijust cant make a final decision hence why im asking you to help me out

Solution
For those games you list the 1st will perform better because of the gpu and the games not being very cpu demanding. However as a gaming pc to play modern AAA games the 2nd is better. A 4 core/thread cpu is just not sufficient in a few games already. I expect the 2nd will last you longer if you upgrade the gpu in the future.
I want to buy a full case with all components but i need some help choosing whats the better option.
I would like to mostly use my pc for playing less demanding games like LoL, Garry's Mod, Roblox
I picked out the 2 pcs that i think are good but i cant decide which one is better

The first one has a i3 9100f processor paired up with rx 570 8gb gpu, 8gb ram and 240gb ssd
This pc is 10$ more expensive than the other one
And the second one has a ryzen 5 1600 paired up with rx 560 4gb, 8gb ram and 240ssd
This is the cheaper option
Personally i like the ryzen 5 but i read a lot about rx 560 and i see that people are generally not really happy with it
I also really like the rx 570 but people also say that the cpu will bottleneck the gpu and will have lower performance on cpu demanding games
Ive been thinking a lot about it and ijust cant make a final decision hence why im asking you to help me out
First one is better on account of much better GPU.

For those games you list the 1st will perform better because of the gpu and the games not being very cpu demanding. However as a gaming pc to play modern AAA games the 2nd is better. A 4 core/thread cpu is just not sufficient in a few games already. I expect the 2nd will last you longer if you upgrade the gpu in the future.

Solution

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
I must agree on this one your system will age very fast with a 4/4 cpu . I would go for a better CPU and a lesser GPU for now until you saved enough for a upgrade and what not. 🙏🏽👨🏽‍🦲💯

Extrememiljan

Prominent
Aug 20, 2020
Thanks for the feedback guys
After a ton of thinking and seeing what you have to say im going to buy the one with i3 since the rx 570 8gb is really good for the same price and the ryzen 5 1600 isnt that much more expensive than the i3