Question Need help with cooling for summer

Nov 11, 2021
So in my city during the summer now, ill have to survive to around 35-40o C temps, so i need help to choose a nice cooling solution
my spec atm is :

Ryzen 3600x
RTX 2070 Super

the CPU hovers around 60o with the default clock of 4.1 if i bring down to 3.8 it lowers to 50, im using the stock cooler
the GPU is fine but in load/mining gets to 80o easly

air or water? my case is a Cougar Panzer with 6 120mm, so airflow is fine

So in my city during the summer now, ill have to survive to around 35-40o C temps, so i need help to choose a nice cooling solution
my spec atm is :

Ryzen 3600x
RTX 2070 Super

the CPU hovers around 60o with the default clock of 4.1 if i bring down to 3.8 it lowers to 50, im using the stock cooler
the GPU is fine but in load/mining gets to 80o easly

air or water? my case is a Cougar Panzer with 6 120mm, so airflow is fine
Those CPU temps are fine.

those 35-40o C are not the PC temps those are the climate temp, and i belive this will be a legendary hot year, so having a heater siting next to you at 70o while dealing with 35-40 climate temp i think is too much
You said "
the GPU is fine but in load/mining gets to 80o easly "
and that's what I was referring to. If those are under load, they are just fine.
35-40c day temps are not rare, I have seen them here in Europe as well as in southern Canada.
Even with best cooling you can expect idle temps 10-15c over environment and a bit less or same at load.