Prominent
Aug 17, 2019
Hi all

How are u ?

I need ur help guys
This laptop is an old laptop a gift from my father and i want him a life again

When i start my laptop and the laptop boot into windows
it show me BSOD
with error code ( Critical Process Died )
I tried to reinstall windows and the same problem showed to me
i bought the laptop in 2014 ( Hp Envy 17 j002tx)
*Sry for my bad english
*Ty

Solution
You might want to see if the ram on the laptop can be swapped out. Often times that does go bad. If that doesn't help, swap the storage drive out for a new or known working drive. As for your OS, you should fabricate your bootable USB installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools. As for the drivers for the laptop, source them from here. Make sure the laptop's BIOS is up to date once you've installed all drivers post OS install. If the laptop doesn't have an SSD, now would be a good idea to give it an SSD and install the OS onto said SSD.

Hope this helps.
:)

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to see if the ram on the laptop can be swapped out. Often times that does go bad. If that doesn't help, swap the storage drive out for a new or known working drive. As for your OS, you should fabricate your bootable USB installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools. As for the drivers for the laptop, source them from here. Make sure the laptop's BIOS is up to date once you've installed all drivers post OS install. If the laptop doesn't have an SSD, now would be a good idea to give it an SSD and install the OS onto said SSD.

Hope this helps.

Solution

merzamahmood

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019

Hope this helps.

Thank you verymuch